Contract Manufacturing is a process that's about more than getting the parts you need. Here at Ferriot, we think of it as a partnership - and like any good partnership, that means working hard to ensure you get what you need.
How Can Contract Manufacturing Help Grow Your Business?
Working with a contract manufacturer can allow for someone else to:
- Source componentry from domestic or offshore manufacturers, based on what you want and need.
- Qualify vendors so you don't have to.
- Mold and paint plastic parts for use in the final product.
- Assemble sub-assemblies or the final product.
- Ship products to order, or provide Vendor-Managed Inventory services.
- Drop Ship directly to Customers if you don't need them going through an intermediary.